We have now submitted our planning application to the London Borough of Haringey for their consideration. The application was submitted on 15th October 2012.
The application reference number is HGY/2012/1983 and further information can be found by clicking here.
The application has been submitted and registered and is due to be heard at the next planning committee meeting.
- Bellway Homes is one of the UK’s leading house building companies. We put a strong emphasis on designing and building homes that take into account their surroundings, local architecture and good quality design.
- Bellway Homes is a member of the Considerate Contractor Scheme, meaning we follow strict procedures during construction to ensure we are a good community neighbour to nearby homes.
History of the Project:
- Lawrence Road has been in decline for some years now with many of the commercial buildings becoming progressively redundant. The Council has responded to this situation by identifying the area as being suitable for regeneration through re-development of the existing buildings.
- This will provide new houses and other uses including new employment space and it is anticipated that this will deliver many benefits to the area, including environmental improvements through the removal of unattractive buildings, economic benefits and social gains from the delivery of new housing and commercial floorspace.
- We have now submitted our planning application to the London Borough of Haringey, for their consideration.